Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I made it through the first day. I still went to bed very early, but I made it through the day without stressing too much or breaking down. Keeping a "to do" list is very helpful. When I find myself wandering aimlessly, I go back to the list and focus. I'm going to order a portrait of the baby from Portraits by Dana. She has a 4-6 week wait list, but I love her work.
Many of the things on my list are baby related and I can't handle too many of those tasks in one day. Yesterday, my husband went back to work and a friend emailed asking about me and the baby. He hadn't heard what happened. I just dread going back to work and facing that scenario. My husband had to write and explain what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home