Saturday, February 25, 2006

I received a response from my daughter's Kindermusik teacher:

Oh, Jennifer- I'm so glad to know that C*** is there with J***- He loved Babies- especially little girl babies- so yes, he is our J***, and M**** and I will be buried there with him when our time comes. We are a-ok with extra Dinosaurs. It was also the only place we looked at- I knew it was the right place the minute we pulled up and heard the trees whispering to us, and the birds singing. We don't go as often as we used to...after a period of time you can find your love ones in other places, and at this point I feel like J*** is always with us- our Guardian Angel. There are lots of children in that cemetery, by the way- most of them right in that area where J*** is, and they all have "little things" left there on and off by their families and loved ones. I always visit the other children, too...I don't really know why, maybe I feel better knowing that there are others whose hearts forever carry the scars of losing a child. I guess it helps me to feel less isolated- even though I don't know any of them. And I don't know what the etiquette for grieving parents is either- but in my case, you may contact me at any time- either by email or by phone, and I'll help in any way I can. Grief is a long road, and the scenery along the first part of the path is awfully scary, and it is often dark. If you need a light and a hand along the way, I'll be there. I will visit C*** when I am there. Thank You Jennifer- you have warmed my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

You have *both* warmed my heart. You are both wonderful!
Pam

1:46 PM  
Blogger injenuity said...

Thank you for reading!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home