Monday, February 27, 2006

Yesterday my husband and daughter went to the office with me. I am so glad I brought them with me my first time back. I was much more comfortable. Nothing had changed in my office. I don't know what I was expecting. I set up a few plants and new pictures. I felt happy about the atmosphere. I do really enjoy it there. It looks like I have a new neighbor in the office next to mine.
I am up early this morning and I rode the exercise bike for 20 minutes. I'm going to do my pilates now, then make lunches and get ready for work. I hope I do okay today. I'm still really nervous, but I know it's just one more hurdle I have to get over. Here's a picture of me all ready for my first day back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home