Saturday, March 11, 2006

Birthday Party

We're going to the birthday party of our friends' one year old daughter. They adopted her and took her home right after she was born. I am very happy for them, as they had been trying for their own baby for many years. I'm sad that I don't have my little baby to show off to everyone. The last time I saw this group of people, I was pregnant and it was awkward because all the women were discussing their losses. I felt strange being pregnant when everyone was discussing miscarriages. Now I have faced the biggest loss of all of them, and I don't even know how to act. I hope someone will tell me I look good. I have been working hard on losing the baby weight, but no one seems to notice. I know I look better than a mother should, two months after giving birth to her silent baby. I hope someone will acknowledge that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home