Monday, March 20, 2006

This is Not my Beautiful House

I had a meltdown this weekend. I just wanted my life back. I was supposed to be a new mommy, staying home with my baby. Now I'm vying for a more prominent position and climbing the corporate ladder. Sometimes I am so confident I am the best person for the job. Other times I wonder why I am even trying.
We are moving furniture around to make room for our new bedroom set. I got upset when I realized the nursery will be going back to a guest bedroom. I don't care if I have room for guests right now. I want a nursery and a baby.
I am grateful for all that I have and I know I am fortunate to have the family that I do. Sometimes I just yearn for what I will never have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home