Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Scope Creep

Hiding a pregnancy is more involved than I originally anticipated. I thought it meant simply tossing the test sticks. I also had to set up a password on my computer so my mom wouldn't see the images or find all the Web sites where I've discussed this. A friend mailed me some maternity clothes and I had to tell my mom she was returning stuff she had borrowed from me and no longer needed.
At work, I'm having to disguise appointments. I have 2 appointments next week. The first I will try to say I need to come in a little late that day. The second I've asked for the morning off so I can meet with the doctor to discuss the autopsy report. This is actually the truth.
I'm also a bit queasy all the time and have to eat constantly. No one has mentioned this yet. I'm still too early to be bulging out of my clothes, but I started wearing bigger shirts just to get people used to it. I wonder how long I will be able to contain myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home