Friday, October 27, 2006

2 Weeks

We only have 2 weeks left and I just can't believe how quickly time passed. After a scare last week that kept me in the hospital for six days, we are now more confident this baby will arrive here safely. We've had the shots to mature the baby's lungs and he is looking great on every test we've had done.
We originally planned a c-section because I was so scared to go through labor. The doctors approved because they thought my anxiety would be bad for the baby. Because we tolerated pre-term labor so well, the doctors are now recommending induction. I have already progressed, so they do not think induction will take very long. We will try to decide what to do this weekend. There is always a possibility that the baby will come early on his own. At this point, they will not try to stop labor. I reached 35 weeks yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Congrats on reaching 35 weeks! I hope you have a smooth labor and delivery!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any day now................

Stacey :)

10:00 AM  
Anonymous z said...

still thinking of you and will be keeping you in my thoughts in the coming days.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home