Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Keeping Up

I have been horrible at keeping up this blog. It is almost a full time job trying to manage this pregnancy. I try to get as much rest as I can, but it isn't easy. I am up every 45-60 minutes all night long to use the bathroom. At one point, I had to go to labor and delivery for contractions and the doctor gave me some medicine to help me sleep. It didn't help. I still had to wake up to pee. I am looking forward to having the baby so I can get some sleep!
I am so glad I started working from home at the end of August. There is no way I could have handled this pregnancy with that commute. Once I stopped the commute, a lot of the pain and pressure went away. I cut my work hours in half in October and that seems to also be necessary. I am trying to get a lot done around the house before the baby comes. There is so much to do and time is flying by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Z said...

so glad to see you update...you're always in my prayers

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home