Saturday, November 18, 2006

Firsts!

Last night I got to sleep for 5 hours straight for the first time since January! Brian took care of Zaeden until I woke up at 2 AM. It was so wonderful! Once we were up for the day, Z had his first projectile vomit. I was scared because he hasn't spit up at all yet. He turned red and I was worried. He recovered quickly and then we did his first tub bath. He loved it! Of course, he immediately peed all over. Ivy asked if he was going to "piss" all over himself again! We had a little discussion about that word. I have no idea where she heard it. I guess I looked pretty shocked, so she explained to me that piss is the same as pee.
Here's Z's after bath picture. He's so content.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Z said...

and so adorable!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home