Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Creep Creep Creep

Time is creeping closer to Cami's birthday. I don't even know what to do. Should we celebrate? Mourn? I don't know if we can even get to the cemetery on the 29th. This area has been hit by a terrible storm and the town with the cemetery has been without power for a week.

I am so grateful to have my little guy right now, even though I could really use a nap! I cannot imagine what this season would be like without little Z. If I were pregnant, I would be terrified. If I were not pregnant and did not have a new baby, I would be in so much anguish. I miss Cami so much, but I can focus back on reality by looking at my beautiful new baby.

He has grown a lot. Unfortunately for me, he eats all the time. It is difficult to get anything done or to get any sleep when I get no breaks from the baby. Brian is wonderful at watching him, but I can't even find time to pump milk to store for breaks. I will have to work on that more.

Z has started a bad habit of pulling his own hair. Once he discovers the pain, he panics and pulls even harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home