Wednesday, January 31, 2007

3 Months

I can't believe Zaeden is already three months old. He is becoming so independent. He no longer likes to snuggle on a chest. He prefers to be on his back kicking toys or being shown books and things. He is doing much better soothing himself back to sleep by sucking on his hands. I can usually get at least one 4 hour stretch of sleep out of him each night. He sleeps more if he's had outings during the day.
Ivy is a wonderful helper. It is so great having a six year old around. She's always there when I need an emergency burp cloth or extra diaper. She's also very amused by stink, and there's a lot of stink around a baby!
I think I need to go to the cemetery today. I am feeling out of touch. The past seems so far behind me now. Sometimes I worry I will forget a whole year of my life. I am so focused on Zaeden, that I sometimes forget that he would never have been born if we hadn't lost little Cami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home