Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Addiction

It didn't take me long to replace my discussion board addiction with an addiction to Second Life. I have been researching it for the potential use in education. While I'm not convinced it will work yet for educators, I do think it is the future of discussion boards. I have memberships in so many boards where there are women who hang out online posting all day. I think SL could provide a perfect outlet for that in a much more pleasant setting and with potential to make money. If you are already a member, my avatar is Mommy Mip. If you haven't tried it yet, create an account and tell them Mommy Mip sent you! It's free unless you want to own land, and then there are varying tiers of ownership.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home