Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Something New

It is a new year and things really feel new. I can't describe it well, but I feel like some burden has been lifted. I don't know if it is because it is a new year, because we passed the one year since our loss or just because I survived the holidays. I don't think about Cami's birth as frequently as I used to. Maybe it is simply because I put it all in writing.
Zaeden is doing great. He is so huge! I am working on his own web site at www.zaeden.com. I will have his daddy do the blog once I get it set up. I experimented with some software called j-album, but I am not certain I will continue to use it. At last check, Z was over 12 pounds! Our neighbor stopped by yesterday and said he was the same size as her baby who was born two months earlier and a week overdue.
I have been trying to work from home, but it is difficult with the baby's feeding schedule. He eats pretty much all the time. We have had a few longer stretches of sleep in the last week and he's doing well falling asleep on his own when I put him down.
Ivy is so excited to be six and she is a great little helper. I don't know what I would do without her helping me out every day. I miss her when she's not here.
It is snowing right now. We have had some crazy weather this winter and I am really looking forward to spring. I hope to take Zaeden on the hiking trails we discovered near our home last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home