Thursday, March 01, 2007

Work

I work from home, but that won't last forever. At some point, the grant I work for will expire or there just won't be anything for me to do. I have looked at a few jobs but have not applied for any. Brian wants me to stay home with the baby for at least three years. However, when I showed him a high-paying job, he encouraged me to apply.
I love being in the work force, but I also don't want someone else to raise my kids. I love being a mommy right now, but I don't love wondering how the bills would be paid if I didn't have work from home. Of course, my last Comcast bill was $165, so cutting out entertainment would be helpful! What do people do when they have full time jobs and school age kids? What do you do with the kids when they aren't in school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home