Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whoooooooosh!

My baby is almost six months old and I just can't believe it. I haven't even had time this month to update his Web site. I am taking fewer and fewer photographs. My big girl has a loose tooth and can ride a bike without training wheels! I feel old. I wish I had time to catch you up on all the wonderful things they are doing and all the boring drama that is my life.
Lately, I have been contemplating retiring this blog. I think it has served its purpose and it is time to move on. I won't make a definite decision yet. I do feel I am more interested in blogging about my professional pursuits and less about my family and personal life. I often think about how the Web has made it even more important to separate your work and family life.
Some people feel you should be transparent and you shouldn't be two different people. I don't believe that. I think you should be as many people as you want to be! My online friends are probably not the least interested in my career. I certainly don't want my boss to read about my personal life and I don't think I want my parents to know about any of it. I don't know the secret to having all these identities, but I will let you know if I find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home