Sunday, May 20, 2007

Extensible Mind Markup Language

It is exciting to see all these new products to help me share the inner workings of my mind with the rest of the world. However, I still have to search my mind for relevant commentary and then type and post. Why can't I blog from a hat? I should be able to put on a hat that measures my brain signals, translates them to digital code and then translates that to human language. My thoughts should be tagged and I can select which tags to share with the world and then have them post automatically.
I suppose when this does actually happen, we will no longer need traditional means of communication. Language would be obsolete. I think I will start worrying less about how the WWW has sapped my vocabulary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you invent one to DO what we are thinking about????

Stacey

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home