Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Want to be in the Top 20 Percent!

Zaeden has a new convertible car seat and I installed it this morning. I want to be in the top 20 percent who install car seats correctly. I can't understand why statistics show up to 80 percent of car seats are installed incorrectly. The printed directions seem clear. I followed them precisely. I called the fire station to see when I can come for an inspection.
Now I have to figure out what to do with the little guy when I go to stores. I know he would be able to wriggle his way out of a shopping cart. I think I will need to find a front carrier that fits him. He's got a long torso and chubby legs, so that may be difficult!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most seats have one of two problems --- seatbelt/latch isn't tight enough, or the shoulder straps are moved up high too soon.

Did you ever get a chubbyseat? It has a belt so when he's in the cart (with the cover) he's belted in using the cover belt, not the yucky cart belt.

4:51 AM  
Blogger injenuity said...

I never got a chubbyseat. Is this Ange? I think he would dive right over the edge of the cart! I'm going to get the carseats inspected on the 13th, so I hope I did them right!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I got mine from Angie. As long as he is buckled he would stay in. Austin was an active child and he never jumped out. There are places to attach toys so he always played happily in the cart seat.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home