Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Big Boy

Zaeden had his 6 month checkup today. He's 19 1/2 pounds and 26 or so inches, Brian doesn't remember. I had my own appointment that overlapped his by a bit so I wasn't there for the measuring. I was there for the shots! Poor little guy. He was so brave. I held his hands and Brian held his feet and he just stared at us and the nurse with his curious little gaze. He thought something fun was going to happen. He didn't cry as much as I expected, but it was still heartbreaking.
I had my blood pressure checked and the doc is happy with my tracking of it. She's not going to adjust my medication at all. I got lab orders to have my clotting disorder checked, along with others. I haven't had it checked since Zaeden was born. I really want to know if I have Antiphospholipid syndrome all the time, or if it was pregnancy induced. I think I would feel differently about myself knowing I don't have a disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home