Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Opportunity

I had the opportunity to record more hours this pay period than I actually worked, and carry them over to the next month. I decided not to take as much as I could have because I don't want to work as much! I owe work an extra 14 hours so I will probably work 20 hours a week next month. Perfect! I'm finding the full time schedule just does not work out with two kids.
I finished my Virtual Worlds trends analysis last week, but so much has changed since then. I now have the revisions from the team as well as new content based on changes that have occurred in the last week. I hope to finalize the document in the next two days and get it off my plate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home