Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vision

I have a vision of how I would like to set up www.momreality.com, but I lack the expertise to do it. I have been checking out a lot of free programs, such as Simple Machines, Drupal, Word Press, Moodle and others and I just don't have the technical skill to get things going. I would like to have a simple portal page that links to forums, and some type of social networking as well as personal blogs. I would like each user to be able to create a profile that includes their shared images, network of friends, etc.
I don't know if I should just take some classes, read books or find someone who would partner with me to get it set up. I have a stack of PHP My/SQL books and just haven't had time to crack them open. I think if I did take the time to learn some coding, I would do okay at it. I am usually able to find what I need in HTML, PHP, CSS, JAVA if I don't like what I see or need to make a fix. I just need more serious skills.
HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home