Thursday, July 19, 2007

$2.30

That is how much money I have earned from the 11 clicks to the Google adsense ads on momreality. I don't think I'm going to be able to retire off that! I have put quite a bit of effort into setting up the site and that is why I have not done very much blogging lately. I paid the $20 a month to get the ads off the ning site and run my own. I do like having more control, but we will have to see if it is worth the monthly fee.
I also set up several Amazon stores but have yet to receive an order. It's a good thing this is my hobby and not a business. I suspect the money I spend on my Web hobbies is less than other hobbies. It probably runs me about $500 a year for all my domain registrations, hosting and social networks. That doesn't include the broadband service and accounts for WoW and Second Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home